Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Landscapes

I have been in an artistic slump for a while. Its hard for me to paint without a cheerleader. That says a lot about my head i know, but there it is.
Well, you know that I have always said that I don't do landscapes. I really generally find them to be too boring. Well I have for a short while now been compelled to try my hand at them. I seem to be unable to avoid a challenge; especially when I can hear my muse's voice in my head saying "Go for it!". So I have made up my mind that I will do a few, just to see how it goes.
I will naturally cast my own spin on them and try and do what I do with my seascapes and reflect something more than just land.
I have ideas. Let's see if I can pull it off.
Think of me as I break new ground ...

No comments: