Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going away.

So, I'm taking some well earned leave.(and am sick as a dog again as usual for every time I go away!)
I'm off to the Bushman's Neck area of the Berg for a week.
So obviously I will be offline until my return BUT don't worry ...
I WILL be taking my brushes and will be painting lots of wavescapes for your viewing pleasure.
You look after you!

2 comments:

Carl said...

Just enjoying a warm drink quickly :D ... And I'm off!

Carl said...

Well, there's no need for minds to run amok :) ... I'm back, I'm better and thrilled to have been missed. As I type this I am listening to a powerful and haunting song that was recommended to me (and is giving me goosebumps) and am about to add finishing touches to some of the paintings I did while away, which I will post pictures of shortly.
Thanks for listening... :)