Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Painting in Striped Pyjamas

Today is a significant day in my diary for a few reasons.
One of the reasons is that today I have to finally admit that my nerdy looking dark blue, striped, flannel pyjamas have finally reached a point where they can be worn no longer.
They hold huge sentimental value to me.
Why mention them here in my art blog? I have painted many many paintings over the last couple years since I was given them. They are more than just PJs ... they are an emotional crutch. :)
How will I ever replace them?
RIP pyjamas ... I will miss you.




1 comment:

Carl said...

No that DOESN'T mean I'll be posting pics of me painting without PJ pants on! :D
But it DOES mean that anyone who is planning on getting me a belated 40th birthday present now knows what to get me. *hee hee*