Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Here I am -

Well, after what turned out to be a 24 hour trip I arrived in London, as usual not having had more than 3 hours sleep over the previous 3 days and having watched movies back to back for the full duration of both flights; groggy, tired and rather dishevelled, I rushed through to Earls Court to setup, and then fled back to Tonbridge Wells to aquaint myself with our "local office".  Love it!  I must say, I used to dislike London and the surrounds, but the city has grown on me over the many times I have returned. The things that used to annoy me I find endearing and the things I used to enjoy I now take delight in.
Today we were up very early to catch the train in to prepare for the day's show. A long hard day, including a harrowing television interview (which I felt I fluffed, but amazingly didn't) meant tired body, and sore feet and mouth, but a satisfied feeling of job well done too. Then straight through tonight to my favourite shop in London ... Forbidden Planet!
Tomorrow I'll tell you what appeals to me so much about this particular store.  ;)
Goodnight ... I'm crashing.

No comments: