Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

This Week

This week will be a busy one.
I am making an earnest start on the paintings for "Songs ...", but also need to complete the charcoal drawings I have been asked to do. I will hopefully wrap the drawings up in the next couple days so that I can focus on the exhibition paintings.

Reading this (really an enthralling series).

I also won an Amazon voucher for a video I created, and blew the whole lot on art books. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can read them!

1 comment:

Carl said...

Please can those people that have requested sketches give me the addresses of the people that the drawing is to be sent to ... (ie the address of the people who the drawing was done for so that I can send it to them). (Addresses obviously won't be posted or made public).