Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Exhibition moved to December

The "Songs on the Eve of Destruction" exibition is being moved from September to December.
We decided that there would be a better turnout and response if it's held over the Christmas holidays when Clarens is literally buzzing with visitors.
Personally I am relieved too as it gives me more time to work on the exhibition pieces, and give them time to dry etc.. :)
Have you seen Essensual Art's post about it all?
Carl:
  • Watched this a short while ago ... and as misguided (in some respects) and generally arb as the movie is, there is something to be said for it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

had seen the sept one... what a great write up I'm sure all the pieces are going to be just brilliant :)

Carl said...

Thanks. :)
I'm really looking forward to it.

ArtE said...

I think december is a much better time to do it.

Emily said...

Well that's good to know. :3 I'm sure it'll save you some stress.