Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just another manic depressive sunday.

I think I might be bipolar ... I go from wanting to slash my wrists to a few hours of franetic painting or drawing and back to wanting to drive the wrong way on the freeway in the dark on my bike as fast as possible just to see what will happen. Just battling to see the point of anything at the moment ...
Problem is I really need to get off my butt and paint ... there are exhibitions coming up etc etc. Everything I paint at the moment looks rubbish, so I end up distroying them.  That can't continue, its a waste of time, oils and everything else.
This is my 3rd charcoal drawing ... "Kayleigh".
Carl is:
  • reading art sites, but actually writing more than reading
  • listening to Dolores O'Riordan
  • watching

5 comments:

Mercia Deale said...

Hey Carl! This sketch looks fantastic - best so far!

Carl said...

Thanks Mercia ... Kayleigh's mother is gushing, so I'm satisfied with the result. I learn more with each piece.

Anonymous said...

I agree Mercia it is brilliant

Carl said...

Watch out for the next one! :)

Carl said...

Yay!!!! :)