Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Such stuff as dreams are made on ...

Another one of 6 going up to Mercia's Petite exhibition in June.
Dreams of Eros, Oil on Canvas, 20cm x 20cm x 4cm

In the theatre of my mind,
On the rapid eye reflex movie screens,
Playing on the insides of my eyelids,
There you will find .....

Carl is:
  • reading this among other things
  • listening to what is not being said
  • listening to this
  • laughing wryly at how strange life is

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you will find, music echoing memories of a bygone time.
watch closely now...

Carl said...

Watch closely now as the act unfolds,
Real-life actors in a script of years,
"If this was movie," we said.
Remember? And it was and is.
Soundtracks trigger scenes,
In this theatre of my mind.

Anonymous said...

that was fun!

Anonymous said...

and thanks for playing!

Carl said...

I should seriously thank YOU! I'm so grateful for your comments and willingness to contribute and play. You have no idea how much it helps me survive my days.
Thank you.