Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Writer's block

So the poll is over ... the results clearly indicating that I leave the format of this blog the same, and that any serious writing I want to post I should post elsewhere.

Results
to only post artwork
  0 (0%)
to post art and carl's babblings
  6 (60%)
to post art, babblings and carl's more serious writing too.
  4 (40%)

I fully respect that and am pleased with the result.
Your wish is my command, *bowing* and as such I have created another seperate blog for writing (off my profile on this blog).
I have yet to decide whether to leave it public or not.

Carl's theme tune for the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination or are you painting less at the moment? :)

Come on!!! My gallery is getting empty!

Carl said...

Well ... yes, I'm posting less, :) but no, I'm still painting ... I just have 4 works in progress at the moment, one of which it particularly complex. I will post soon, and have a few ready for delivery. :).
Also ... 14 works have just been packaged, ready to head up to Tanzania. :)