Portfolio Link

Should you be interested in viewing a more "formal" portfolio site, please visit: http://www.carlverster.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wanna help?

So ... this latest Zebra painting.
I'm about to add a barbed wire strand to the background.
What do you think? Will it ruin it or enhance it? (I have my reasons for wanting to add it).
Give me your opinion by adding a comment. (You can comment "anonymously" if you feel I'm going to be sensitive or upset by it and don't want me to know it was you who said it ;-)

Come on. I haven't made up my mind ... this is your opportunity to participate in the process!

6 comments:

Mercia Deale said...

Depends on which side of the fence the zebra is?!

anon said...

isnt that what sold "Just One Child?"

Carl said...

Anon, I'm not sure what exactly it was that 'sold' Just One Child to the buyer ... but are you saying you think the barbed wire will work? As with that one the wire would tell a story.

Mercia ... the wire would run behind the zeb (of course!)

anon said...

yip it'l deffinately work

Carl said...

JUST what I was hoping you would say! :)
I'll complete it tonight.

Carl said...

And yes Mercia ... it is available :)